Your privacy matters to us the most.
Sloovi, and when we say “you” or “your” it refers to anyone who is using the Sloovi
website and application(s). Also when we say “Personal Information”, it refers to the
information you, directly or indirectly, share with us on the website and application(s),
that includes your first, middle, and last name, email address, and any other information
you provide us on our fill- out forms, surveys, applications or sign up process. By
submitting your Personal Information on our website or applications, you agree to
consent to the gathering, usage, storage, and sharing of Personal Information as
Sloovi is committed to safeguarding your privacy. This privacy notice explains how
Sloovi gathers, uses, protects, and processes your Personal Information which we
received from your use of our Website at http://sloovi.com/, as well as all related
applications, browser extensions, and other services provided by us and in connection
with our customer, vendor, and partner relationships. It also describes your right
regarding our processing of your Personal Information.
This Policy is applicable only when we use your Personal Information and does not
- Third parties gather Personal Information during your association with them or their
products or services. For instance, you may follow links to third-party websites over
which we do not have any control.
- Personal Information is stored, processed, or hosted by us when we act as a
processor for our customers while offering our Services. In such a case, the privacy
policy of the relevant Customer will be applicable, and our data processing
agreement with such Customer will regulate our processing of your Personal
ensure that you are fully informed.
1. Personal Information Sloovi May Collect
related to an identified or identifiable individual. We collect your Personal Information
from the different sources mentioned below.
2. Personal Information Submitted by You
If you wish to access specific restricted categories of the Website or request to receive
marketing/promotional materials. In that case, you may be asked to become a
registered user and provide us with the following types of Personal Information to
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Full Username
- City and
- Time Zone.
We may collect Personal Information through your communications with our Customer
Success team or other communications you may share with us.
When you make purchases through the Website, you will be requested to provide
Personal Information such as your credit card number and billing address.
Recipients of Marketing Communications:
If you are a potential prospect or an existing customer, we may use your Personal
Information to send you marketing communications.
When you use our services, whether it is through our Website or mobile applications, we
shall process your Personal Information for Data Analytics purposes and to offer, deliver
and enhance our Services to you.
We may collect and process your Personal Information when you apply for a job with us,
whether through our Website or otherwise.
We may also collect your Personal Information when you provide them in the context of
our customer, vendor, and partner relationships.
3. Personal Information automatically collected from your communications with
Whenever you use our Services, our server automatically records information that your
browser transmits whenever you log in to our Website. We refer to them as “Log Data.”
This Log Data includes your Personal Information such as your,
- IP address
- Browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Operating System
- Clickstream data
- your domain
- the web pages you visit
- the search terms you use and
- Advertisements you click
Cookies and other technologies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, mobile gadgets, or other
devices and are commonly used on the internet. Like any other website, we also use
Cookie technology to automatically collect information that may also contain Personal
Information from your computer or mobile gadgets as you use our Website or our
application. Data collected via these cookies are used for the purpose of:
- Counting the number of visitors who visited our Website and understanding their
browsing habits on our Website.
- Analyzing the trends.
- Collecting demographic information about our base.
- Remembering information about you when you visit our Website. We may need to
do this in order to provide personalized services for you.
- Understanding which parts of our Website are most popular and analyzing the
features and functionalities our visitors like to see.
- To understand the type of marketing content that most likely appeals to our visitors
- To brainstorm new features for our future products and services, and website
design, and to remember your suggestions and preferences.
individual browser level. If you choose to disable cookies, it may limit your access to
certain features or functions on our Website and services.
In addition to the details mentioned above in the Cookie and other technologies section,
we also collect the usage information such as clicks, scrolls, conversions, and bounces
on our Website and services to analyze the user journey.
You can log in to our Website using sign-in services such as Google, Facebook
Connect, and LinkedIn. These services will verify your identity and give you an option to
share your specific Personal Information, such as your name and email address. Some
services may provide you with the option to post information about your activities on our
Website and share the information with others within your network.
Our Website also includes social media features such as the Like and Share button.
When you make use of these features, those third parties may gather your IP address,
and details about the pages you are visiting on our Websites and enable a cookie to
enhance these features automatically.
Generally, Social Media features may be hosted either by a third-party tool or hosted
directly on our Website. Your actions with these features are governed by the
Third-Party Email Account Connections
Sloovi permits you to sync our Services to any other third-party email service providers such as Google with the only intent to send emails and for us to check your inbox for replies, automated replies, and bounced emails. For this reason, we require permission from your third-party email account to be able to carry out this function and we assure you that we will only use the purpose of extending this Service to you or to analyze and fix the bugs related to your third-party email account. Sloovi will not use your email account data for any other reason than offering the Services to you. Sloovi is not responsible for any issues related to your third-party email account services.
Authorization that we need for connected Google accounts:
View and read your email messages and settings
- Sloovi will view and read your basic details such as your name, photo, and email ID to label your email account correctly.
- Check your inbox to view and read the replies you received from your Sloovi campaigns in order to present the emails sent, delivered, bounced, clicked, and responded data to you and convert the email recipients into your promised prospects as necessary and stop the follow-up sequences when a reply is received. Sloovi also checks for unsubscribe data to keep your emailing list clean and updated. Similarly, we track the auto-replies and bounces to send the appropriate and segregated data to your inbox.
- Our customer and technical team may check on your email settings to resolve any issues, fix a bug you may receive while setting up the campaigns in Sloovi, or check the security of your account. They will access only the information that may need to carry on their above duties and may not view your entire information.
What Personal Information do we collect, and how do we process them?
Every once in a while, we may gather Personal Information about you from third-party
sources like social media and other databases, but only where we have checked that
these sources either have your prior permission or are legally permitted to reveal your
Personal Information. The Personal Information which we collect from third-party
sources includes your name, email address, postal address, location, designation, and
contact number. We use the Personal Information we gather from third-party sources to
enhance the customer support experience, improve the clarity of the records we have,
and increase our sales and marketing process.
While processing the Personal Information we received from third-party sources, we rely
on the permission you have provided to them to share data with us. With Subject to
local law, we process the Personal Information we obtained from these sources to
enhance the customer experience and improve the accuracy of our marketing database.
We limit access to your Personal Information to our employees and contractors who
have a rightful need to use it. If we share your Personal Information with these parties,
they must have proper security steps and a valid reason for processing your information
to serve you.
We save your Personal Information for as long as it is needed for the purposes
process your Information, we will delete or anonymize your Personal Information.
Some of the tools that we use to collect Personal Information from our users are to
provide them with outstanding services. Sloovi takes appropriate security measures to
prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of
Personal Information is collected from its uses for the following purposes and using the
listed tools and services.
Personal data: Tracker, data usage
3. Get in touch with the user
Personal Data: company name; email address; first name; last name; number of
employees; phone number; website
4. Displaying content from external platforms
Google Maps Widget
Personal Data: Tracker, Usage data.
5. Processing payments
Personal Data: different strings of data as mentioned in their privacy policies.
6. Hosting and backend infrastructure
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Personal Data: Different sets of data as specified in their terms & privacy policies.
7. Retargeting marketing
LinkedIn Website Retargeting, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram retargeting marketing
Personal Data: Tracker, Usage Data
We comply with Google’s Limited Use of Data Policy mentioned under the Restricted Scope here while extracting and processing the user data for our marketing purposes.
8. Handling contacts and sending messages
Personal data: phone number
9. Interacting with users based on their location
Personal data: Geographic position
With whom do we share your Personal Information?
We process Personal Information in the countries where we are located, including the
United States, the United Kingdom, and the European Economic Area (EEA), and in
other countries where third parties that we may use are located.
When processing your Personal Information, we may share it with other third parties, as
- With the service providers to provide enhanced services for our customers.
- With the service providers who are offering us their services, such as antispamming and anti-phishing services, marketing and data enhancements, research
and analytics, or for them to reach out to you on our behalf.
- With the third-party services, to allow them to provide services that help us improve
our business activities, which may include us improving our marketing, advertising
our products/services, or equipping, maintaining, and improving the features and
effectiveness of our Services.
- With the third-party payment processors processing your credit card and other
payment information for Sloovi, but are not allowed to save, retain or use your
- With the third-party partners for the purpose of helping you in onboarding and
supporting you to have a better experience with our Services.
- With third-party social media networks, advertising networks, and websites.
- With auditors, legal advisors, accountants, and other professionals who assist us in
regards to the lawful and flawless management of our company and in relation to
any disputes we may become involved with in the future.
- With the other third parties, we may receive requests in the future with authority to
obtain disclosure of Personal Information, such as to check that we are following
applicable law and regulation, to probe an alleged crime, or to establish or support
legal rights. We will only execute requests for Personal Information where we are
allowed to do so regarding the law and regulation.
- Sloovi adheres to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use Requirements, when using information obtained from Google APIs.
The Google API’s Limited Use Requirements have four elements as mentioned on Google’s API document and are mentioned below for your further reference;
- Allowed Use - Developers are only allowed to use restricted scope data to provide or improve user-facing features that are prominent from the requesting app’s user interface. It should be clear to your users why and how you use the restricted scope data they’ve chosen to share with you.
- Allowed Transfer - Developers are only allowed to transfer restricted scope data to others if that transfer is (a) necessary to provide or improve user-facing features that are prominent from the requesting app’s user interface and (b) comply with applicable laws, or (c) a part of merger, acquisition or sale of assets of the developer. All other transfers or sales of user data are completely prohibited.
- Prohibited Advertising - Developers are never allowed to use or transfer restricted scope data to serve users’ advertisements. This includes personalized, re-targeted, and internet-based advertising.
- Prohibited Human Interaction - Developers cannot allow humans to read restricted scope user data. There are four exceptions to this rule; (a) the developer obtains the user’s consent to read specific messages (for example, to resolve the user’s technical issue) (b) it’s necessary for security purposes (for example, investigating abuse) (c) to comply with the applicable laws and (d) the developer aggregates and anonymizes the data and uses it only for the internal purposes. (for example, reporting aggregate statistics in an internal dashboard.
This list is nonexclusive, and we may need to share your Personal Information with
other third parties as well.
International Data Transfer
While making any transfers of Personal Information from the EEA, Switzerland, and the
UK to countries that do not have the same data protection laws as the EEA, we will
follow our legal regulations. It includes having a legal basis for sharing your Personal
Information and putting suitable safeguards to ensure an adequate level of security for
your Personal Information. We will take proper measures to ensure the safety of your
Personal Information in regard to applicable data protection laws.
When sharing your Personal Information outside the EEA, Switzerland, and the UK, we
will follow at least one of the following rules as mentioned below,
- We may share your Personal Information with countries that have adequate levels
of security for Personal Information by the UK and/or European Union Authorities.
- While using certain service providers, we may use customized contracts approved
by the UK and/or European Authorities that provide Personal Information with the
same level of protection it has in the UK and the EEA.
With regards to your Personal Information being liable to LGPD’s Jurisdiction, Sloovi will
provide LGPD’s regulations for transfers of Personal Information to countries that do not
possess the same data protection laws.
In such circumstances, Sloovi may be expected to disclose Personal Information to
Public Authorities for legal purposes and to meet national security requirements. If you
have any unsettled data use concerns that we have not addressed suitably, please get
in touch with us at email@example.com.
Your Rights and Choices
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following rights over the
Personal Information you share with us and the information that Sloovi holds about you.
- You have the right to access the classifications of Personal Information that we
maintain about you. You may request the information’s source, intent, and the
persons with whom we shared the Information.
- You have the right to request us to erase the information we maintain about you if
they are no longer needed in certain circumstances or to amend them in case of
any mistakes/updates. You can also request us to add additional information about
- You may also transfer your Personal Information to a third party in an orderly
format, where the Personal Information is processed with your permission.
- You have the right to restrict us from using your Personal Information for our direct
- You may file a complaint with the appropriate authorities if you have any problem
with the way we gather, use or process your Personal Information. This may be
ineffective if there are no authorities handling data protection in the country you live
Sloovi assures us to provide you with the same rights no matter in which part of the
area you live.
Keeping Your Personal Information Safe.
We use suitable technical measures to safeguard the Personal Information that we
gather about you. We have executed security policies and rules to secure the Personal
Information under our control from breaches, unauthorized access, misuse or
disclosure, unlawful modification, damage or loss.
Our employees and data processors are bound by the agreement to maintain the
confidentiality of the Personal Information of all our users and visitors. We use
advanced technical measures to provide a high level of security while processing your
Personal Information. They are reviewed periodically as a part of our internal and
external audits. If you have any queries or concerns regarding the security of your
Personal Information, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can-Spam Compliance Notice
We may send promotional or marketing emails to you periodically. You may opt-out of
such communications by following the instructions listed on the email or by clicking on
the Unsubscribe link. It may take 7 -10 business days for us to process your
unsubscription requests. Even after opting out of our services, we may send emails
about your accounts or any Products or Services you have purchased from us.
California - Resident Specific Rights
As per the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and Section 1798.83 of the
California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request information about
- Categories of Personal Information Sloovi gathered about you.
- Categories of sources from where Sloovi has collected the Personal Information.
- Purpose of collecting that Personal Information.
- Categories of third parties with whom Sloovi shares Personal Information.
If you would like to request a copy of the information disclosure, contact us at
We will send you the announcements, and updates on some occasions if you are our
Customer. For example, if our services are under maintenance, we will have to inform you via email. You may not opt out of such communications as they are necessary for
us to deliver our services effectively. If you do not wish such communications, you may
deactivate your account.
Our websites may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by
Sloovi. Sloovi is not responsible for the privacy practices of any third-party websites. We
recommend you read the privacy policies of every Website that you use to understand
the way they collect and process your Personal Information.
Sloovi does not collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If
you are under the age of 16, we suggest you not submit any personal information
through our Website or Services. We advise parents and legal guardians of the children
to monitor their activity on the internet and help enforce this Policy by educating them
on never sharing their Personal Information with us through our Websites or Services.
If you came to know that a child under the age of 18 has submitted any Personal
Information through our Website or Services, please get in touch with us at
email@example.com. We will erase the Personal Information and delete the child’s
account from our databases.
Merger or Acquisition
If Sloovi goes through any business shift in the future, such as an alliance, takeover by
another organization, or sale of its assets, collected Personal Information and
Customers’ Account details may be shared with them. On such occasions, Customers
will be notified personally via email, and a notice will be displayed on our Website to let
all the other users know about the changes.
mentioning the date of the last modified version of the Policy. Therefore, we recommend